Monitoring & Evaluation: Post Graduate Intern
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel who possess the requisite skills and expertise; people who are committed and willing to sacrifice and ensure that ZAN moves forward. ZAN requires people who have the passion and drive to deliver, without expectation of financial gain or remuneration. Reports to: Program Officer
- Duration of contracts: 1 year.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Information, Evaluation and Monitoring.
- Assisting in the developing and management of the implementation of all monitoring, evaluation, learning and reporting plans, systems, and processes;
- Assisting in the establishment and maintenance of an effective M&E database and M&E reporting (MER) system;
- Assisting in leading the network in the development of Performance Monitoring Plans (PMP) including appropriate indictors and targets
- Assisting in developing the Network SIE budget for all activities in the PMP and monitor consortium budget to ensure delivery of outputs in a cost-efficient manner;
- Share reports with other departments in a timely manner to facilitate program technical direction and remediation.
- Participate in program management strategic meetings, data review meetings, implementation visits and internal and external SIMS visits.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of performance standards and performance management/monitoring tools for network SIE staff and efficiently manage the SIE function to deliver the required outputs.
- Represent the network on all SIE activities when collaborating with other partners and the MOHCC to ensure all ZAN programs are adequately represented.
- Identify areas of capacity gaps among partners through partner evaluations of SIE systems, Quality assurance visits and Routine Data Quality Assessment, and oversee implementation of recommendations to build capacity.
- Prepare a variety of technical and communications documents and visual representations of data for both internal and external audiences.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in M&E, Health Education and Promotion, Statistics, Social Work or related qualifications.
- Work experience in designing, establishing, and managing M&E systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensive, performance-based programs.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex data quality analyses and make program recommendations based on findings.
- Demonstrated ability to perform robust data extraction from internal and external information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex data analytics utilizing Microsoft Excel and/or business intelligence tools.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare expert quality data visualizations.
- Knowledge of Zimbabwe’s health management information systems and M&E processes as they relate to data collection for performance-based reporting; (added advantage).
- Demonstrated written, presentation, and communication skills in English.
- Integrity & confidentiality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their application letter and CV by email and the subject should clearly show the position being applied for, to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe AIDS Network
The Zimbabwe AIDS Network (ZAN) was established in 1992 as a membership driven network to coordinate Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) response to the HIV/AIDS pandemic. It's mission is to strengthen community system to contribute to national HIV, TB, and other Non-Communicable Diseases responses ensuring that the right to health is realized through an inclusive credible and representative national network of HIV and Health programming organizations operate at all levels.