Network And Cloud Security Analyst
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Information Systems Security Manager.
- Reference Number: Tel20234781
Responsible for securing Network Operations; Cloud infrastructure, platforms, Software that would also include the installation, maintenance, and improvement of network and cloud computing environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Technical Support For The Network, Security And Monitoring Systems.
- Manages And Maintains Accurate Inventory Information For The Network And Security Equipment And Support Contracts.
- Creates Network And Security Technical Administration Documentation And Maintain Its Accuracy, As Well As The Associated Information Systems Support And Troubleshooting Documents.
- Works With Internal And External Information Systems Auditors For The Provision Of Necessary Audit Evidence And Documentation.
- Manages Remediation Of Network And Security Environment Issues On A Regular Basis In Order To Meet All Business Requirements.
- Assesses Hardware And Software Upgrades Requirements And Maintain The Respective Systems Up To Date In Terms Of Current Versions And Patching Levels.
- Creates Cloud-Based Infrastructure Programs That Includes Implementing Identity And Access Management And Configuring Cloud Environments Securely.
- Performs Penetration Tests And Threat Simulations To Identify Potential Risks.
- Analyses, Designs, And Develops Programs, Shell Scripts, Tests, And Infrastructure Automation Capabilities.
- Completes all other related tasks as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree In Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security And Assurance, Informatics Or Equivalent From Reputable Institutions.
- Certification In Ethical Hacking (CEH)/ Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) / Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Or Equivalent Is An Added Advantage.
- Three (3) Years Hands On Experience In Networks And Cyber Security.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.