Networks and Security Administrator
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Networks and Security Administrator within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and resolve network related challenges per the incident management guidelines.
- Implement the Virtual Private Networks with its 3rd parties, test and certify all new network configurations, deployments and security mechanisms.
- Document and align physical and logical network diagrams and architecture for the core and branch networks, and the network IP addressing structure.
- Undertake capacity management and monitor network parameters and metrics to inform future plans.
- Implement and maintain installations of secure LANs, WANs and various network segmentation systems.
- Maintain an up-to-date technical inventory for all networking hardware and software assets.
- Administer the internal and perimeter security devices which include Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances, Proxies, Web and Email Security Appliances (WSA & ESA).
- Undertake comprehensive security patches and upgrades on network devices.
- Monitor the health of the Disaster Recovery network infrastructure.
- Synchronise network designs and software versions between the Live and DR networking infrastructure.
- Undertake VOIP network segmentation, setup, troubleshooting and resolve incidents.
- Monitor IPO infrastructure and its administration.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Certification in Routing and Switching and Security ( CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CEH or equivalent), CCNP, CCSP, CISSP, CCNA, CEH or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation.
- 3 Years’ experience of computer networking in a WAN environment.
- Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3566580826/
Deadline: 19 April 2023
CBZ Holdings Limited
CBZ Holdings, whose full name is CBZ Holdings Limited, is a financial services conglomerate in Zimbabwe. It owns subsidiaries in banking, insurance, investments, wealth management, mortgages and retail finance.
The flagship business of the Group, CBZ Bank Limited, was founded in 1980. It was taken over by the Government of Zimbabwe in 1991, to avert looming liquidation and was renamed Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Limited. The company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2005, the company rebranded, creating CBZ Bank as the main business and CBZ Holdings Limited as the holding company.