Post Graduate Intern: ICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel who possess the requisite skills and expertise; people who are committed and willing to sacrifice and ensure that ZAN moves forward. ZAN requires people who have the passion and drive to deliver, without expectation of financial gain or remuneration. Reports to: Program Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Graduate Intern will assist in establishment and maintenance of a functional Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) system and/or hub at ZAN.
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of a functional information ,communication and technology (ICT) system and/or hub.
- Run and maintain visibility and communication platforms including social media and the website (these have to be up to date).
- Develop ICT best tools and frameworks to demonstrate the relevance of the network and collective impact of membership.
- Update and maintain the membership database and conduct regular membership audit mapping.
- Assist in Development of ICT strategy.
- Develop and maintain a virtual networking system with members and CSOs.
- Design and developing corporate visibility strategies and tools.
- Develop business management plan.
- Develop institutional management tools.
- Produce and designing reports.
- Any other duties delegated.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field (Computer Science, Computer Networking, Programming, and Information Systems) required.
- Knowledge of graphic designing.
- Knowledge of website development (word press).
- Knowledge of social media Management.
- Knowledge of programming language, PHP, PHTHON and SQL.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 (added Advantage).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to respond rapidly to new events and meet regular deadlines.
- Integrity & confidentiality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their application letter and CV by email and the subject should clearly show the position being applied for, to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe AIDS Network
The Zimbabwe AIDS Network (ZAN) was established in 1992 as a membership driven network to coordinate Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) response to the HIV/AIDS pandemic. It's mission is to strengthen community system to contribute to national HIV, TB, and other Non-Communicable Diseases responses ensuring that the right to health is realized through an inclusive credible and representative national network of HIV and Health programming organizations operate at all levels.