Restaurant And Bars Supervisor
Responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating work activities in all Restaurant and bar outlets, and responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant and bars to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Checking in on dining customers to inquire about food quality and service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Supervising the floor during meal times to ensure that all standards of service are being met.
- Ensuring staffing levels for all Restaurant and bar outlets are accurate based on hotel and outlet business levels.
- Organizing and conducting pre-shift and monthly departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as menu changes.
- Monitoring inventory and ensures that all food and beverage supplies and other restaurant & bar essentials are adequately stocked.
- Ensuring that all standards and hotel cash handling procedures are met.
- Maintains cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
- Carrying out any other duties as delegated by Superior.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 A levels passes.
- A Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Food Science; Culinary Arts or related field.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications together with copies of CV and Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 14 April 2023
Montclair Hotel And Casino
A Hotel and Casino Company with offices in Harare and Nyanga. Montclair Hotel is a 4-star establishment located in the eastern highlands area of Nyanga. It has been in existence for over 60 years and it continues to be a shining brand among local brands. Montclair is one of the largest hotels in the area and it uniquely provides guests with access to a Golf course and is the only local hotel with an in-house casino.