Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above post.
- Information And Communication Technology Department (Vice-Chancellor’s Office)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translates requirements into design specifications for systems.
- Application testing and making modifications.
- Participates in full systems development life cycle on small to mid-sized projects.
- Monitor and evaluate system performance, writing and implementing efficient code.
- User support and training.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess at least a Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics and three (3) years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Applicants must have experience in software development as well as possess extensive knowledge in programming languages such as C#, C++, Java, Python, PHP and Android.
- Practical knowledge in API design and deployment is essential.
- The successful candidate must be conversant with the full systems development life cycle; have a thorough working knowledge of MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server database development tools.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: email@example.com or hand delivered to:
The Acting Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2023.