System Support Officer (x4)
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to apply.
Reports to: ICT Operations & Infrastructure
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configures and installs applications according to the developer or vendor specifications.
- Installs and configures relevant application components to ensure access as well as applications consistency and integrity.
- Performs daily application backend administration including performance monitoring, optimization, management of usage, application incident resolution.
- Applies applications Updates and Patches.
- Administers users accounts and assign privileges according to user duties.
- Conducts research and make recommendations on new application products, features, services, protocols, and standards.
- Sets up and implements applications security.
- Controls and monitoring user access to the application.
- Develops, updates and maintains applications documentation, including applications standards and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology/Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent is a must.
- 2 to 4 years' experience in a similar or related environment.
- Experience in Virtualization environment.
- Experience in support of ACcounting, HR, and any other ERP systems an added advantage.
- Experience in VMware/ Hyper-V/ OracieVM / PowerVM is desired.
- Knowledge of Cloud environmentsAWS,AZURE an added environment.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of supporting a complex and distributed systems environment.
- Strong knowledge Storage systems.
- Analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of SAN DirectorSwitch zoning concepts.
- Organisation skills, specifically in the area of storage management and documentation.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions
Deadline: 10 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.