Applications from suitably qualinfied and experienced individuals are invited to fill the post listed above.
Maintain ZIMTA Data Centre and Wide Area Network and Local Area Network by configuring, operational computer systems network servers and virtualisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provision of technical and user support for all computer systems.
- Timely processing and producing of membership joining and cessation reports.
- Produces/generates of management reports on membership for analysis and decision making.
- Provision of special technical services and troubleshooting regarding server-based systems, database systems and network infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain the security of network and systems.
- Planning and preparation of backups and disaster recovery plan for all Association ICT systems.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/ Technology.
- Certified Systems or Technology Administrator.
- Experience in managing membership databases and information systems.
- Sound knowledge of networking, software, hardware and networking protocols.
How to Apply
All suitable candidates should submit their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Teachers' Association (Zimta) Zimta House
No. 190 Herbert Chitepo Avenue
P. O. Box 1440,
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 28 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Teacher's Association (ZIMTA)
The Zimbabwe Teachers Association (ZIMTA), the country's biggest teacher organisation which seeks to promote the rights and interests of educators' living and working in Zimbabwe.