Trainee Customer Services Assistant (x8)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply.
Reports To : Customer Services Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides frontline customer service through the dissemination of flight, tourist and general airport information to ensure effective communication at the airport.
- Receives and handles customer complaints at the airport frontline desk and other (customer services) operational posts in the terminal.
- Gathers customer feedback through provision of suggestion boxes, comments books and questionnaires, etc. and refers these to the relevant shift Supervisor.
- Ensures that customers get adequate attention with regards to their needs and expectations at the airport.
- Makes relevant Airport announcements through the public address system under the guidance of Customer Services Officers.
- Monitors service delivery of organisations and companies working at the airport to ensure their conformity to airport standards.
- Updates the flight information display (FIDS system).
- Records service standards data and passenger statistics for trend analysis.
- Records all activities that affect passengers and presents these to the Supervisor for analysis and service improvement.
- Conducts spot checks for general cleanliness of the terminal building to ensure that all facilities are clean for use by airport users.
- Answers telephone enquiries at theAirport Information Centre.
- Conducts airport tours for school children, college students and other official airport visitors.
- Assists in setting up corporate events.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2"A" level passes in Commercial subjects.
- 5"0" levels including English Language Certificate in Marketing, Customer Services, Business Management or equivalence.
- Diploma in Customer Services, Marketing or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- Be aged 25 years and below.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions.
Deadline: 10 March 2023 Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.