|Native name||Hubert Mudzanire|
|Birth name||Uebert Madzanire|
March 4, 1972|
Prophet Uebert Angel is a flamboyant Zimbabwean Prophet known for preaching the gospel of prosperity as well as having the gift of prophecy. Angel rose to national prominence in 2013 with his miracles, wonders and healing. Angel is the founder of Spirit Embassy Ministries launched in 2007 in Manchester, United Kingdom. Angel was reported to have had over 50 angelic visitations, had seen the Lord 6 times and had been caught up in Paradise once.
- 1 Biography
- 2 The Formation
- 3 Miracles
- 4 Business Interests
- 5 Liverpool Prophesy
- 6 Relocating to UK
- 7 Car Lawsuit
- 8 "Feud" with Tudor Bismark
- 9 Son's Prophecy
- 10 Deportation from Zambia
- 11 Spiritual Father
- 12 Social Responsibility
- 13 Books
- 14 Videos
- 15 Latest News
- 16 References
Hubert Mudzanire was born to Mr and Mrs S K Mudzanire on September 6 1978. He is married to Beverly Angel Mudzanire and the couple are blessed with three children, Uebert Junior. Mudzanire later changed his name to Uebert Angel. His father Samson Mudzanire passed away in May 2016. A memorial service was held at Doves Funeral Parlour in Harare where Emmanuel Makandiwa gave a sermon.
Angel who had relocated to the UK and spent 13 years of his life there, came back to Zimbabwe in March 2011. He reportedly mentioned that he was mandated by God to come back to Zimbabwe as a way of fulfilling God's command (the Great Commission of spreading the gospel to all nations) to preach and to perform miracles. He established Spirit Embassy Ministries in Manchester in 2007. He then launched a TV Station, Miracle TV in 2011. The TV station closed down under unclear circumstances but is said to have been relaunched sometime in 2014.
It was reported that Angel correctly predicted the death of the first President of Autonomous Region of Bougainville, Joseph Kabui. He is reported to have predicted the death of Michael Jackson and Margaret Thatcher as well. In 2013, an online article stated that Angel announced that he had resurrected 29 people, his publicist, however, denied such a claim was made.
- Miracle Money
Angel rose to fame when he reportdly perfomed the miracle money. He first performed the miracle in Botswana where an estimated P2,4 million was miraculously raised and given to congregants. The miracle money ranged from loans,banknotes, airtime and cash multiplication. Miracle money involved congregants having their bank accounts filled with money. He repeated the said miracle in South Africa where hundreds of people were said to have received between R20 to R100 000. The miracle money was not received well in Zimbabwe .The then Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Gideon Gono reportedly said the miracle was against financial laws. As a result, Gono called for a press conference with Angel and Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa who was also performing the same miracle at his church. At the press conference, Angel denied creating money but said the prophets were only restoring money that a congregant had lost.
- Inducing Labour
At one point Angel came under fire from women organisations after he reportdely performed a miracle that led a woman into labour. Angel allegedly stretched out his hands and placed them on the female congregant’s belly causing the woman to fall down and go into labour and breaking her waters. The woman identified as 'Mai Masauso' was quickly taken out and confirmed to have dilated by as much as 2 cm. Mai Masauso was then taken to hospital where she delivered a boy and would later name him Uebert.
- Dysfunctional Electrical Gadgets
In one of his sermons in South Africa in 2013, Angel allegedly performed a miracle that saw all the dysfunctional electrical gadgets working again. Thousands of TVs, cell phones, laptops, refrigerators, stoves, irons alleged came to life in an instant.A car dead for two years was reportdely restored to life.
Spirit Embassy Ltd is a registered company in the United Kingdom which is owned by Uebert. Angel and his wife Beverly are involved in the company with the wife as a director in the venture. He was reported to own other companies registered in the United Kingdom . These include such as SPIRIT EMBASSY MINISTRIES LIMITED, MIRACLE TIMES TV LIMITED, LEVI HOUSE LTD, COFFEE ISLAND (PVT) LIMITED, BLACK STALLION LIMITED.
In 2013 Angel is alleged to have prophesied that Liverpool would get the English Premiership league, an allegation which he seriously denied. The following year he went on to file a US$1 500 000 defamation lawsuit against South African broadcasting station, SuperSport. The latter had repeated a State Media paper which quoted him predicting a Liverpool win. In April he went on to predict a Chelsea win at the hands of Liverpool. He is said to have correctly prophesied even the goals and it came to pass.
Relocating to UK
- Angel relocated to the UK during the course of 2014 and different stories emerged trying to account for Angel's relocation, abandoning his church in the country which was proving to be one of his lucrative churches. It was reported that Angel was forced to relocate to the UK fearing for his dear life after he snubbed to obey orders from senior members of the Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front (Zanu- PF). Reports circulated stating that Angel together with Walter Magaya and Emmanuel Makandiwa were approached by senior Zanu-PF officials to publicly denounce street demonstrations planned by Morgan Tsvangirai, leader of the Movement for Democratic Change. Magaya and Makandiwa complied whilst Angel decided otherwise. Hence he was forced to relocate to the UK.
- It was also reported that Angel was fearing to be exposed by a delegation of pastors from Ghana who were on a mission to expose fake pastors and prophets who had emerged in Africa. The delegation was reported to be in Zambia when Angel went to UK. The fact that Angel flew to the UK further compounded allegations levelled against him that he used black magic to perform miracles.
- In addition to the above, it was also reported that Angel had impregnated one of his followers whom he dumped in Germany. Hence, he was forced to relocate to the UK to conceal his acts. This was dispelled by members of his church on the basis that their 'Major Prophet' was a victim of circumstances who was endlessly vilified ever since he came to Zimbabwe.
- It was also reported that Angel went to the UK seeking treatment after he was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumour in January 2014. Due to the fact that, the tumour was now getting out of hand, Angel was forced to go to UK where they are better medical facilities. Whilst in the UK, Angel stepped down as the President of Spirit Embassy and his wife assumed the post.
In December 2014, Ndabazinengi Shava accused Angel of defrauding him. He claimed that Angel swindled him of US$300 000 after he lured him to seed a vehicle, a Bentley, worth that amount on the basis that he was to reap more than thrice of what he had seeded. Shava also claimed that Angel had agreed to return the vehicle back if Shava failed to get his reward within 8 months. Responding to these allegations, Angel stated that Shava was tarnishing his image on the grounds that he was never the owner of the car. Angel argued that, the vehicle belonged to Anderson Tagara and not Shava and that his brother Benjamin Mudzanire had purchased the vehicle from Tagara.
It was later on reported that Shava the man who sued Uebert Angel over a Bentley allegedly was having a bad luck.
"Feud" with Tudor Bismark
In June 2015, Angel was caught up in controversy after Tudor Bismark of Jabula International Ministries made allegations that the former was making allegations that he was affiliated to Jabula Ministries. Bismark accused Angel and his spiritual son Passion Java of misrepresenting facts. In his quest to clarify the matter, Bismark wrote on his website that; "We - Chichi and I, and the ministries under our covering - do not endorse Passion Java and Uebert Angel, nor do we fellowship with them in any way. We have not sent them nor do they represent us in any capacity."
In June 2016 there were reports that Angel's son Uebert Angel Junior had prophesied at the live Diplomatic service on June 6 in Pretoria, South Africa. According to witnesses, UJ gave clinical and precise prophecy, revealing and detailing information about people he prophetically picked out in the crowds. Not only did he reveal names and locations and dates of birth, the young prophet offered the prophetic word to change situations and address the complex issues in the lives of those he gave the prophetic word.
Deportation from Zambia
In May 2017, Uebert Angel and his wife Beverly were denied entry into Zambia because of allegations that Angel was supporting Zambia’s opposition. He was accused of pouring a lot of money into opposition leader Mr Hakainde Hichilema’s presidential bid in 2016. The prophet and his wife Beverly were reportedly sent back to the UK on arrival in Zambia after they had refused to comply with stringent conditions that had been set by the government of Zambia. 
Angel is allegedly the spiritual father of prominent Harare prophet Passion Java who founded Passion Java Ministries. The firstborn son of Java was also named after Uebert Angel. The religious leader is also said to be the spiritual father of Zimbabwean musician Mudiwa Hood. Uebert Angel was reported to have bought a Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor for Mudiwa, emphasising that his church was purely a giving ministry.
Angel has been involved in charity work since the inception of his church in 2007. Through its Adopt a Family Scheme, the less privileged families get monthly groceries in addition to having their children's school fees paid. Angel also runs a soup kitchen for the elderly at Bako reDonhodzo in Harare's Highfield suburb Harare. He and his wife Beverly give full course meals. Angel's reach is not only confined in Zimbabwe. He adopted a 74-year-old Motswana widow Jessie Molahlehqi and her four grandchildren who were living in poverty. In Zambia, Beverly has donated thousands of dollars worth of goods.
Angel has written books which can be bought online. Some of his publications include:
- Supernatural Power of the Believer
- Praying for the Impossible
- Prayer Banks
- The Greatest Secret God Told Me about Money
- How to become a Millionaire In Real Estate
- Defeating The Demon Of Poverty
- The Prayer That God Can Not Ignore
13 Feb 2018
13 Feb 2018
13 Feb 2018
13 Feb 2018
13 Feb 2018
- Prophet Uebert Angel Spirit Embassy Ministries, 'African Breakfast', Published: Jan 2013, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Spirit Embassy, UK Data Centre, Published: No date given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015,
- , Prophet Makandiwa mourns Angel’s Father, Zimbabwean Daily, retrieved 3 June 2016
- Spirit Embassy, Church Metro, Published: October 15, 2014, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- I resurrected 29 people, says Uebert Angel, 'Weekend Post', Published: 27 Sep 2013, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Uebert Angel produces miracle money, 'Nehanda Radio', Published: 28 Dec 2012, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Makandiwa, Angel, Gono: What they said, 'New Zimbabwe', Published: 6 Feb 2014, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Eugene Majuru, Uebert Angel causes Outrage Through ‘Miracle Baby’ Public Scene, 'Zim Eye', Published: 22 Mar 2013, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Uebert Angel makes ‘miracle’ money in SA, 'Nehanda Radio', Published: 16 Feb 2013, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Uebert Angel, UK Data Net, Published: No date given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- , Daniel Nemukuyu, Prophet Angel sues SuperSport for US$1,5m, 'Herald', Published: 12 Mar 2014, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Alwyn Mabehla, Prophet Angel predicts Chelsea victory, DailyNews, Published: 29 Mar 2014, Retrieved: 13 May 2014
- Prophet Uebert Angel steps down as President of Spirit Embassy with immediate effect, My Zimbabwe, published:12 Nov 2014,retrieved:13 January 2015"
- Prophet Uebert Angel battling brain tumour, NewsDay, published:20 Dec 2014,retrieved:13 January 2015"
- Daniel Nemukuyu, Angel up for 300k fraud, The Herald, published:12 Dec 2014,retrieved:13 January 2015"
- Conrad Mwanawashe, Uebert Angel wants court to dismiss Bentley case, The Herald, published:12 Jan 2012, retrieved:13 January 2015"
- , Statement from Bishop Tudor Bismark, Jabula NLM International,Tudor Bismark, published:Jun 2015 ,retrieved:30 Jun 2015"
- , Prophet Angel's teen son a prophet?, Bulawayo24, published: June 19, 2016, retrieved: June 20, 2016
- , Angel’s teen son a prophet?, Sunday Mail, published: June 19, 2016, retrieved: June 20, 2016
- "Uebert Angel denied entry into Zambia because he is accused of backing opposition financially". Pindula. May 7, 2017. Retrieved September 27, 2017.
- Uebert Angel donates $100k Range Rover, Nehanda Radio, Published: May 11, 2013, Retrieved: July 28, 2015
- The other side of Uebert Angel, 'NewsDay', Published: 16 Mar 2013, Retrieved: 13 May 2013
- Uebert Angel, Google, Published: No date given, Retrieved: July 28, 2015