The National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF), a Public-Private Partnership Organization is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post. Reporting to the Manager Administration and Human Resource.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of ICT strategies and new technologies.
- Ensuring effective coordination of ICT helpdesk functions and provide' support to NECF Head Office and Regional Chapters and Links.
- Management of organization's hardware and software packages.
- Networks administration.
- Provision of web management services.
- Provision of support for NECF developed Web Based Applications and Tools.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Information and Communication Technology.
- A relevant Masters is an added advantage.
- Experience in providing a quality service desk operation and working in a support role both on the telephone and in person.
- Demonstrated practical experience in a networked computer environment.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Operating Systems and Office products and a variety of PC applications.
- Ability to provide base training on corporate software& hardware.
- Ability to follow relevant procedures, practices and legislation in relation to conducted work functions.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Practical knowledge of computer operations and experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems and office applications, telecommunications equipment and other ICT hardware.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of a networking IP environment.
- Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an accurate and positive manner.
- Ability to gain co-operation and assistance from other employees.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs, certified academic and professional qualifications to be submitted at the NECF Offices, 34 Elizabeth Windsor, Marlborough, Harare or send an email at: email@example.com
The position applied for should be clearly marked.
NB: The National Economic Consultative Forum is a non-discriminatory organization and therefore females, people with disabilities and those coming from remote parts of the country are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF)
The National Economic Consultative Forum(NECF) is a think tank on economic and social policy issues. It originated from the Private and Public Sectors participation at the International Smart Partnership Dialogue in July, 1995 at Langkawi Island in Malaysia. Experts from the private sector, labour, academia, civic society approached the Government for the development of a smart partnership institution that would be the think tank for the country.
Providing a broad participatory framework in the formulation of national economic policies through an interchange of ideas and experiences among government, private sector, labour, academia and civil society.