We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Finance Manager Corporate.
- Reference Number: Tel20234338
Prepares financial reports that gives a true and fair view of the company’s financial position and financial performance whilst complying with International Financial Reporting Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Guidance To Accounting And Non-Accounting Staff In The Company On The Implementation Of Accounting Processes.
- Performs Logical Analysis On The Financial Reports Through Month On Month Variance Analysis To Determine Reasonableness, Accuracy And Completeness Of Information Flowing Through The Accounting System.
- Investigates Causes Of Abnormal Variances And Where Necessary Communicate With User Department Or Relevant Accountant To Correct The Variances.
- Compiles The Annual Financial Statements According To International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Keeps Abreast Of New International Reporting Standards And Advice Management On The Impact Of Any Changes To The Business.
- Coordinates Both The Internal And External Audit Exercises And Being The Main Point Of Reference In Providing Relevant Information Required From Different Sections And Other Departments.
- Prepares And Implements Asset Revaluation Exercise And Ensure The Asset Register Is Line With The Requirements Of The International Accounting Standards.
- Reviews Loan Amortization Schedules By Checking The Completeness And Correctness Of Capital Amounts, Finance Charges And Classification Thereof.
- Reviews Computation Of Exchange Movements On Foreign Currency Denominated Assets And Liabilities To Ensure Compliance With International Accounting Standards.
- Administers Integration Of The Accounting System (SAP) With Other Systems Like Leap Billing System To Obtain Assurance That All Transactions Are Carrying Through To The Main Accounting System.
- Provides Guidance On Key Accounting Matters To Administration Officer, Regional Accountants And Other Non-Accounting Staff Of General Ledger Accounting Matters.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree In Accounting/ Finance From A Reputable University.
- Full CIS / ACCA / CIMA Qualification Will Be Added Advantage.
- Three years’ experience in the accounting environment.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.