Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of payments and incomes.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation and full participation during internal and external Audits.
- Ensuring that all books of accounts are kept up to date.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree or equivalent.
- Hands on knowledge of Pastel Accounting and must be highly computer literate.
- At least three years relevant working experience.
How to Apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees to the Registrar:
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 23 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Nurses Council Of Zimbabwe
The Nurses Council of Zimbabwe is a government body that regulates the training, practice, and registration of all professional nurses in Zimbabwe.