Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconciling all incomes with the bank statements monthly.
- Writing of payment vouchers and reconciliation of all payments with the bank statements.
- Capturing of incomes and payments into the pastel accounting system.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Accounting course or equivalent.
- Be computer literate with hands on knowledge of Pastel Partner Version 18.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work under pressure paying attention to detail.
How to Apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees to the Registrar:
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 23 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Nurses Council Of Zimbabwe
The Nurses Council of Zimbabwe is a government body that regulates the training, practice, and registration of all professional nurses in Zimbabwe.