Assistant Accountant TelOne Manufacturing
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Head Manufacturing
- Reference Number: Tel20234229
To provide expert and financial accounting services to the Head Manufacturing and enforce appropriate controls in an effort to minimize revenue leakage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares And Provide Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly And Annual Financial Reports For Msasa Plant.
- Manages Stock Items And Monitor Potential Revenues Loss.
- Maintains A Desired Business Atmosphere At Msasa Plant To Maximize Revenue Generation.
- Develops, Maintains And Ensure Compliance With Internal Financial And Accounting Policies And Procedures.
- Continuous Monitoring Of Budgets Vs Expenditure- Approving All Expenditure For The Region
- Maintains T&S Advances Register And Reconciling Staff Accounts.
- Coordinates Capital And OPEX Project Proposals For Approval By The Plant Manager.
- Carries Out Stock Evaluation And Recommend Stock Items For Board Of Surveys.
- Maintains Stock Re-Order Levels, Recommend And Advise Procurement On Reliable Suppliers.
- Maintains An Updated Inventory And Fixed Asset Register For The Region.
- Develops A Business Contact Strategy Based On The Pareto Principle, For Client Retention And Repeat Sales.
- Creates A Platform Forum For Client Feedback To Improve On Quality Of Services.
- Develops Systems That Ensure Effective, Corrective And Preventive Actions To Address Client Complaints.
- Follows Up On Msasa Outstanding Debtors Monthly.
- Nurture A Desirable Work Culture That Is Conducive For High Productivity.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree In Accounting/ Finance From A Reputable University.
- Full CIS / ACCA / CIMA Qualification Will Be Added Advantage.
- Three Years’ Experience In The Accounting Environment.
- Exposure In International Financial Reporting Standards; Tax And Regulatory Legislation And Advanced Excel Skills.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.