Billing & Receivables Clerks
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Billing & Receivables Supervisor/ Accountant.
- Reference Number: Tel20234014
Responsible for processing of RTGS payments, E-banking and set offs in the TelOne Accounting System.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses Bank Extract From Finance Before Crediting Client’s Accounts.
- Compiles RTGS Payments Client Data Base According To Client’s Paying History.
- Processes A Minimum Of 70 RTGS Transactions Per Day.
- Create And Updates Clients’ Telephone Number Database.
- Passes Contra Adjustments, Debit As Well As Credit Adjustments.
- Reconciles Government As Well As State Owned Enterprises Telephone Accounts.
- Solves Government And State Owned Enterprises Queries Relating To Their Accounts
- Follows Up On Payments Due And Makes Collections.
- Captures RTGS Vouchers Received From Regions Nationwide Into The Cash Journal.
- Files And Captures RTGS Payments Done From All Regions Nationwide So That They Can Be Stored For Audit And Reference.
- Prepares And Captures Mis-Posts As Per Request From The Accountant Monthly.
- Receives And Processes RD Cheques By Raising Debit Schedule And Non-Revenue EV.
- Reconciles Post-Paid & Prepaid Revenue, Distributer And Debtors Accounts On A Monthly Basis.
- Reconciles TelOne Stock Items As Well As Shop Transactions As And When Necessary.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 Ordinary Level Qualifications Including English & Mathematics.
- Higher Diploma In Accounting/ Finance / CIS / ACCA/ CIMA Or Equivalent.
- 3 Years’ Experience In The Accounting Environment.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.