Zimbabwe United Passenger Company is seeking to fill the above senior executive management position.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Finance Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a section business plan to advance the Company objectives to enable the Company commercial viability.
- Evaluate performance of subordinates for compliance with established company policies and objectives.
- Direct the preparation and review of annual section business plan formulation and effective implementation of operational budget.
- In cases of emergencies, authorize emergency corrective actions and immediately report to the CEO.
- Run the affairs on a day to day basis including the management and supervision of all staff to ensure highest levels of discipline and motivation at all staff levels.
- Represent the Company as appropriate in its relationships with customers, suppliers, competitors.
- Government agencies, professional societies and gatherings that promote business networking.
- Ensure the effective stewardship of the financial and non-financial resources, including the management, control and reporting on financial, material resources and facilities.
- Overseeing Matters Related to Subsidies
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Accounting
- A relevent professional qualification
- Masters will be an added advantage
- At least five years of experience in financial management.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae should be addressed to:
The Advertiser Di6602637,
Deadline: 28 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
The Zimbabwe United Passenger Company is a parastatal company in Zimbabwe, which operates both urban and long-distance bus routes in the country.