Finance Specialist, Trilogy (Remote)
In a typical data analytics role, you get thrown into heaps of unstructured data and are expected to find an insight without any guidance or process to follow. If you are a power user of QuickSight and NetSuite who excels at using data to answer critical business questions, we propose a different approach.
Trilogy is a software conglomerate with a portfolio of over 110 products. As a fully remote company since inception, our 24/7 global finance team is able to operate without lag. The sheer number of products and customers means we generate plenty of data, so we need skilled data analysis to distill that data into actionable insights.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building financial dashboards and models that drive Trilogy’s most important decisions.
- Publishing professional reports that will be used by the company’s top executives.
- Analyzing data and generating insights that are focused on solving high-leverage business problems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Expertise in QuickSight and NetSuite (not just basic proficiency).
- Experience building financial dashboards and models for senior executives.
- At least 5 years of professional data modeling experience.
How to Apply
Deadline: 20 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Crossover is a recruitment platform which specializes in 100% remote jobs. We connect talented professionals from around the globe with companies that are looking to hire the very best. Our 70+ client companies currently employ 4,000+ workers in 130+ countries.