Internal Auditor: Risk and Assurance (Harare)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs audit engagements through risk assessment.
- Reviews compliance with established financial regulation and internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Completes workpapers by documenting tests and findings.
- Communicates findings by preparing draft reports and discussing findings with Audit and Risk Manager and Head Risk and Assurance.
- Reviews whether risk registers were updated in line with the risk management framework.
- Performs data analytics & prepares data analytics reports.
- Decides on audit procedures and control deficiency recommendations based on risk assessment.
- Decides on the adequacy of departmental risk registers and the appropriateness of the corresponding risk impact, likelihood, and assumptions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2 years working experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Professional affiliations preferred i.e., ICAZ/ACCA.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 08 December 2023
Cimas has been Zimbabwe’s leading medical aid society for over 75 years now, preferred by corporates and families since 1945. As a medical aid that has stood the test of time