Operations Accountant (FMCG Manufacturing, Harare) - Our client in the FMCG manufacturing industry is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced operations accountant with at least 4years’ in similar. You will be responsible for effectively manage the cashflows of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the process of auction bids submissions and prepare weekly auction reports. Prepares monthly borrowings report and analysis of interest expense.
- Manages and supervises creditors functions, reviewing creditors reconciliations and ensuring adherence to supplier terms.
- Manages and oversees the cashbook function and cashier office, reviewing bank reconciliations and producing the daily and weekly cashflow plans for the business.
- Manages and supervises the trade receivables/debtors’ function, resolving any customer queries and ensuring compliance of collection commitments.
- Prepares working capital section of budgets.
- Prepares quarterly working capital commentary for board pack.
- Treasury management for the business, including acquittal applications with banks.
- Prepare of facilities report, funds applications for new facilities and manage relationships with banks. Knowledge of Pastel evolution/Excel/SAGE 1000.
- Work accurately under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills. Perform financial analysis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Accountancy Degree /Completed or studying towards completion of ACCA/CIMA/CA. Urgently apply.
How to Apply
If you are interested and indicate your salary expectations, attach your CV in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20 April 2023
Oxford Recruitment Zimbabwe