Risk And Compliance Officer
Applications are invited from mature, suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the above position that has arisen within City of Kwekwe in the Town Clerk's department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating, reviewing, recommending and implementing risk, loss control and compliance strategies, policies, procedures, mitigation plans and protocols.
- Checking and verifying all Council payments before authorization.
- Conducting checks on policy and compliance standards in liaison with Internal Audit.
- Providing training and support to staff on risk, loss control and compliance matters.
- Undertaking corporate governance tasks in collaboration with all council departments.
- Conduct regular assessments to determine whether policies, regulation and laid down procedures are complied with.
- Recommending correctional action in all identified non-conformities.
- Coordinating departmental risk programs.
- Oversight role on maintenance and updating of risk registers.
- Spearheading risk profiling in all departments.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, Audit.
- A Master's Degree an added advantage Strong Audit background.
- A minimum of 5years' experience in a similar post.
- Extensive knowledge of Council operations an added advantage.
- Computer literacy a must.
- I.T Audit background.
How to Apply
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should reach the undersigned:
City Of Kwekwe
P.O. Box 115
Dr .L. Mkandhla Town Clerk
Deadline: 31 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
City Of Kwekwe