Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparation of the Faculty degree regulations and amendments for publication.
- Maintenance and presentation of statistical information.
- Assisting in the preparation of Faculty advertisements, processing of applications and servicing of Selection Boards.
- Dealing with questions on any and every University topics from members of the Faculty.
- Preparation and publication of Faculty brochures or publicity material.
- Assisting in the preparation of applications for research and general (teaching/equipment) grants.
- Ensuring that recommendations of the Faculty are duly submitted to the competent authorities and that the University’s decisions and policies are observed throughout the Faculty.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree from a reputable University.
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience at a tertiary institution.
- Hard working and should also demonstrate high level of integrity and honesty.
- Excellent technical, analytical, problem solving, communication, consultative, multi-tasking and team-working skills.
- Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
How to Apply
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to:
The Acting Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Gwanda State University is an equal opportunities employer. Female candidates and differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2023.